Autumn Safety Reminders – Top 10
Nov 10, 2016 | News
- Replace the batteries in all? your battery operated and battery backup smoke detectors!
- Planning on using your fireplace???Schedule a safety inspection if you haven’t had it inspected recently.
- When cleaning out your gutters, practice ladder safety.? Have someone “heel” the ladder for you, and watch for overhanging electrical wires.
- Winterize your sprinkler systems.
- Have your fall/winter heating system check.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors.? Already done??Great! Now, replace the batteries.
- Place your curb and driveway markers before the snow flies and the ground freezes.
- Buy replacement shovels and sidewalk salt (consider pet safe variety).
- Check your artificial Holiday/Christmas trees for age and wear/tear now – give yourself time buy a new one if needed.
- STAY WARM!