Reserve the Overlook
The Annapolis Roads Overlook, with its stunning views of the Chesapeake Bay, children’s playground, picnic facilities and access to the beach, is a treasured community asset available for use by residents. If you’re planning a family reunion, wedding, or large private party that will require extra access into the Overlook area, please send an email to email@example.com to ensure that the picnic tables and grill are available for your function. Use the reservation form to secure your reservation.
Guidelines for use…
While we’ve never had any major issues with private parties or reservations, a few guidelines may be helpful:
- The Overlook is for use by Annapolis Roads residents and their guests only.
- Please reserve only the hours you need. It would be helpful to note your “setup,” “event,” and “clean up” times so that other residents will be able to schedule their use of the Overlook accordingly.
- If your event is canceled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservation so others may reserve the time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Overlook is left in pristine condition after your event. Under no conditions should trash be left at the Overlook, even in trash bags, to avoid attracting wildlife. You must remove all trash after your event.
- Parking is limited to the lower parking area or to overflow parking in the grassy triangle between Carrollton Road and Eden Lane. The upper parking lot is NOT COMMUNITY PROPERTY and should not be used.
Make a reservation
Please check the calendar list to the right to see if your requested date is available. Fill in the form below to request your event.
Name, Email Address, & Phone Number Required!
We need you to please submit your name, phone number & email address when making your reservation. There have been some reservations made recently that overlapped with others. It’s difficult to de-conflict without this information readily available.
*Note: Your reservation does not restrict the area from use of individual residents who may wish to use the playground or benches, or walk through. Those residents sharing the Overlook during an event are asked to be considerate of the private party.*
Also note: Your reservation will not be recorded on the calendar right away. It must be approved before being recorded (to prevent over-booking or SPAM-like submissions). Allow at least 48 hours for approval notifications.
Please confirm your reservation 24 hours in advance.
Name, Email Address, & Phone Number Required! If you do not fill it in, your event will not be approved.
Upcoming Events at the Overlook
- Dana Springer
- Kelly Parks
- Marcia Manning