In this update:
- ARPOA Board Meeting via Zoom Tuesday, March 7th at 7 PM
- Annapolis Roads 5K Fun Run Sunday, March 26th starting at 8:30 AM
- Community Dumpster Days! AA County Dumpsters are Coming May 26th and 27th
- Coming Soon – Ready Access to ARPOA Beach Documents & Reports.
- Save the Date – ARPOA Special Meeting April 11, 2023 at 6PM
- Wine Tasting Event Tuesday, March 21st from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM at Wine Cellars of Annapolis
|For a list of items NOT ACCEPTED this year see “UNACCEPTABLE MATERIAL” in red below.|
|For more information on AA County Hazardous Materials accepted/not accepted go to:|
Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Days | Anne Arundel County, MD (aacounty.org)
Hazardous waste drop-off dates/locations (below)
|COMING SOON – Ready Access to ARPOA Beach Documents & Reports!|
In an effort to provide an opportunity for ARPOA residents to view past and current reports, documents, and materials which ARPOA commissioned and/or produced, we are preparing to set up a folder (Beach Improvement & Protection) on the ARPOA website – annapolisroads.net. Documents range from 1987 (when the community was granted the beach and overlook) after years of legal challenges to obtain ownership through current effort.
The plan is to provide the user with ready access to the folder. We are hoping to add a “Hot Button” (think icon) on the ARPOA website that will take ARPOA members directly to the folder containing these items at the click of a mouse. Once the folder is established, documents will be added in batches and as they may become available for the scheduled special meetings.
A QR code is also planned for residents to access this site via smart phone cameras.
|Sign up soon: https://bit.ly/ARPOA-wine-tasting.|
Please contact Suzy Lutz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carol Tabak (email@example.com) with questions or for more information.
|Please, take care. Be safe. |
Best wishes on behalf of the Annapolis Roads Board of Directors,
Vice President, Annapolis Roads Property Owners Assoc. (ARPOA)